Pay Watershed Exhibitor's Fees
|Mail your Exhibitor's fees
||Pay Exhibit Fees Online
Reserve Your Exhibit Space, Now!
River Village Guidelines
- River Village is a table area for organizations to share their work. In addition to environmental groups, organizations representing any aspect of the creative writing or literary community, including small press publishers or literary magazines, are welcome.
- River Village will feature poetry activities for children by River of Words.
- Exhibit spaces are located within the grass circle at Martin Luther King, Jr. Park, providing clear view of stage performances and readings.
- Your application fee helps us to offset costs, including sanitation facilities, permits, fees, and insurance. Thank you.
WATERSHED permits the sale of sweat-shirts, t-shirts, buttons, bumper stickers, books, magazines, and other literary or environmental items as well as CDs and environmental (or literary) art. Soliciting donations for your organization is fine.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
6 ft. x 30 in. tables:
- Annual budget under $100,000 [ ] $30 or [ ] 2 volunteers for 3 hours each*
- Annual budget greater than $100,000 [ ] $50 or [ ] 3 volunteers for 3 hours each*
- Additional charges**
- 6 foot tables at $15 ea.
- chairs at $5 ea.
no draping or signage will be provided. Please let us know if you are bringing your own 10’x10' pop-up tent.
- If paying online, please tally your charges and click on the Make Payment button above.
- If paying by check, Please make payable to Poetry Flash and return with your application form to:
Festival Schedule Saturday, October 13, 2018:
1450 Fourth Street, #4
Berkeley, CA 94710
For more information:
- River Village set up (unload on Allston Way): 11:00 - 11:45 a.m.
- Strawberry Creek Walk: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- WATERSHED Festival main stage: Noon - 4:30 p.m.
- River Village take down: 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Tel: 510.525.5476, cell: 510.612.3958
* The application fee can be waived in exchange with volunteering on Saturday, October 13. Tasks include: setting up and breaking down exhibits and trash clean-up. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. For more information, please email email@example.com
** Reservations for booths, tables and chairs must be received by October 8.
*** For organizations without their own shade tents (10x10 pop ups are perfect), River Village will offer tent space. Let us know.