Pay Watershed Exhibitor's Fees
|Mail your Exhibitor's fees
||Pay Exhibit Fees Online
Reserve Your Exhibit Space, Now!
• River Village is an exhibit area for organizations to share their work. In addition to
environmental groups, organizations representing any aspect of the creative writing
or literary community, such as small press publishers or literary magazines, are welcome.
River Village will also feature interactive nature and poetry activities for all ages.
• Exhibit spaces are located within the grass circle at Martin Luther King, Jr. Park,
providing clear view of stage performances and readings.
• Your application fee helps us to offset costs, including sanitation facilities, permits ,
and fees, insurance, and security. Thank you.
River Village Guidelines
The WATERSHED Festival permits the sale of sweat-shirts, t-shirts, buttons, bumper stickers, books, magazines, and other literature as well as CDs and environmental art. Soliciting donations for your organization is okay.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
8 ft. Space Fee for Organizations:
• Annual budget under $100,000 [ ] $30 or [ ] 2 volunteers for 3 hours each*
• Annual budget greater than $100,000 [ ] $50 or [ ] 3 volunteers for 3 hours each*
• Additional charges**
- 6 foot tables at $15 ea.
- chairs at $5 ea.
no draping or signage will be provided.
• If paying online, please make tally your charges
and click on the Make Payment
• If paying by check, Please make payable to Poetry Flash
and return with your application form to:
1450 Fourth Street, #4
Berkeley, CA 94710
Festival Schedule Saturday, September 26, 2015:
• River Village set up (unload on Allston Way): 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
• Strawberry Creek Walk: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
• WATERSHED Festival main stage: Noon - 4:30 p.m.
• River Village take down: 4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
For more information:
* The application fee can be waived in exchange with volunteering on Saturday, September 26. Tasks include: setting up and breaking down exhibits and trash clean-up. We encourage you to take advantage of this opportunity. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Reservations and payments (checks) for booths, tables and chairs must be received by September 19.
*** For organizations without their own shade tents (10x10 pop ups are perfect), River Village will offer tent space.